Saturday, December 2, 2017

Introduction Of Myself:

Hi! I'm Victoria, but since we're friends, you can call me Victoria, because that's my name.
I am a Christian and the second of nine children. I am homeschooled and sweet sixteen- somedays some people might say sour sixteen, but I try to keep that kind of sixteen on a minimum. I am an artist and a reader, a wannabe-actress and apparently a five-star comedian, judging by how hard I laugh at my own jokes. In actuality, I believe my jokes may be the definition of the word jayus, but you can discern that for yourself.

Here is a list of things I love:
  • Obviously God and my family, but if I had to point that out and you couldn't figure it out on your own, I am very offended and put out.
  • Red umbrellas.
  • The color green. 
  • Dragons (hence the blog name) (although Wyrms aren't exactly Dragons). 
  •  Jellyfish. 
  • Good movies. I can't like bad movies, because if I did, then I'd think they were actually good. In which case, they'd no longer be bad, in my eyes. Which means I would call them good. Moving on!
  • Dictionaries.
  • And, of course, art and music.  

Now for somethings I don't like:
  • Crocodiles 
  • The color yellow. 
  • Summer. 
  • Dragons that say they are Dragons but aren't really. (Smaug in the Hobbit films is a Wyvern, not a Dragon!)
  • Green eggs.
  • With green ham. 
  • People repeatedly asking me to try them, regardless of my insisting "I DO NOT LIKE THEM, SAM-I-AM!"

Here is a list of things I am good at:
  •  
  •  
  •  
 Oh look, it is blank.

Oh, well, here is a list of my hobbies, which you don't have to be good at to enjoy:

I am self-taught at piano, and hope to learn guitar sometime next year. Anything musical, really. You could say music is my... forte.

I'm sorry.

I also like to sing, and when I was nine I wanted to play the trumpet, until a guy at church told me his trumpet sloshed from the spit. I no longer want to play the trumpet.

I already mentioned I like reading: my two favorite genres are lighthearted fiction and encyclopedias. I know those are very different. My favorite book is Lord of the Rings, although I know it doesn't fit either of those genres. I also know it is more than one book. I know lotsa things. I'm currently reading them for the third time; the first time I read the series was when I was eleven, when I accidentally started them on Frodo's and Bilbo's birthday!  I usually read more than one book at a time, but the only other thing I am reading right now is the Bible, of course. Actually, I am doing a three-month bible challenge with my older sister and two of my younger siblings. I'll probably start reading some Christmas books very soon, though.

I have a blog for my art here. I used to put my art here. The art on that blog was back when my art skills were so poor, I couldn't even draw blood with a knife. Please only go there if you promise only to laugh behind my back, instead of... in front of my back, or, whatever. Just, make sure I don't hear it.

This blog was ostensibly created so I could write delightfully witty and hilarious blog posts to make you laugh, but if I am honest with myself, I will remember it was made so I could write delightfully witty and hilarious blog posts to make me laugh. And it's working. Another thing you should know about me: I am very humble. In fact, I am so modest, I make Fyedka in Fiddler on the Roof look like a hyperactive peacock. You remember how he used "very modest" to describe himself. Step aside, amateur.
By the way, I hope you don't feel drowned in jokes, because, although it's better to write a nice, whimsical post with a small bit of humor sprinkled in, I often happen to cram too many jokes in too small a space, like when you try to put a lot of trash in the trash can and then jump on top so you can fit as much in as possible. And, wow, I just referred to my jokes as trash. Might be fitting. But one man's trash is another blog post writer's treasure. I'm funny to me.

This is actually my sixth blog, not counting all the times I have re-created the same blogs over again. I'm hoping that I will actually- as you can see, I love to overwork the word "actual". I've used it twelve times in this blog post, but have been able to edit it down to seven. Someday its fairy godmother will come and release it from its bondage, but for now, it is my slave and must do all the work. Anyway, I hope I will actually be able to keep this blog up and running for at least five years. After that, I'll probably get tired and start another one again, but we shall see.

And now, as I can't think of anything else to write about myself- although I am such an interesting subject, yes?- I will leave, hopefully only for a couple days, and not an entire year, like with the rest of my blogs.

Alright now, "goodbye, and really goodbye!"

13 comments:

  1. The green eggs and ham deal XD. Also, your talents should not be blank. After all, you can sing Bass.
    Also, yes, I hope this blog is around for at least five years!
    First comment!!!! *smiles smuggly... like Fyedka*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling...
      First reply *smiles smugger... like a better Fyedka*

      Delete
  2. And this is why I try to get you to talk to me, you always make me laugh with you (and at you, when you can't stop laughing). I hope you will edit this post to tell the world the things you are good at. If you don't, we will do it for you preciousss of course we wills won't we preciousss....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I can't do that, that would be vain, and I just said I was humble!!! In the next post I will make sure to mention that everyone else thinks I am great. Humbly, of course.I'll post my art some time, and everyone can praise me for me, ;).

      Delete
  3. Hello Victoria!! *waves* It's very nice to "meet" you!! I really enjoyed reading this post! I can't wait to read more! I'm following :D

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've "met" before though! I following you because you commented on my art blog! Thanks for following!!!!

      Delete
  4. Hello!
    This post is so funny! I can't wait to read more of your posts!
    ~MovieCritic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I've read your blog for a while and I love it! Movies are my favorite things almost ever. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Clever post. :D I like books and movies, too, whaddya know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've followed your blog for a while, too! I just read your Tolkien Party Post!

      Delete