Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Amazing Snicker Doodle Recipe:

Today I am going to tell you how to make some fantastic snicker doodles that are gluten free, egg free, soy free, peanut free, dairy free, nut free, sugar free, meat free, violence free, and calorie free. These are a fantastic snack to take to your art teacher, who is probably the only person who would find them useful. Here's what you'll need:

1 cup of piece of paper
One tablespoon pencil
One dash reference pic (here's what I used)
A teaspoon of eraser

Take your piece of paper and lay it on a flat surface. Then, take the pencil and look at your reference pic. Sketch the outline of the snickers bar and make sure you have enough room for the letters.


 After that; add detail to the outline, and write the letters in more detail, as well.


If you want, you can stir in some color, but I choose not to. Put in the oven (optional) for zero degrees (because fire hazard), and you can leave them there until your mom looks in the oven and asks what they are. Then you can tell her ".....Snicker.....Doodles...." and you can both stare at each other for a really long time. A really long time.

Mmm, nice fresh Snicker Doodles.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed making them, 'cause you sure ain't gonna enjoy eating them! According to Revelation 10:10 paper tastes like honey, but it could give you a stomach ache afterward.


Another note: Of course this is another joke. After this post, I'll probably start doing actual posts, because I can't think of another "joke-post" at the moment. In fact, I feel like this one fell short, but after re-reading it, I don't see what I can change to make it work better. It feels a bit forced. Well, anyway, I hope this made you laugh, and I hope you didn't make this and put it in the oven and actually expect them to turn into real cookies.

4 comments:

  1. REVELATIONS 10:10.... THAT JOKE WAS A 10/10 JOKE,M'KAY??!?!?!?!

    And no, don't give up the joke posts. Please. This blog is the best. I could read it for a long time. A REALLY long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are biased, so I will not listen to you. But thank you!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I just found your blog through your sister's, and you are hilarious! I enjoyed reading through your posts, and seeing what you'd come up with next. :) Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete